Community empowerment and sputum collection program held at Honnenahalli village, Kunigal Taluk under RNTCP wing Tumkur on 19.01.2021.
Resource person: Ramesh V G, Co-Ordinator, Dayabhavan.
Program organizer: Lakshmipathi, Counselor, Dayasparsha and MSW interns
Chief guests: Suresh, Grama Panchayat member, Rajesh, social worker, Shivalingaih, Retd. Principal and Joint director of department of higher education. Government of Karnataka. Renukadevi, primary school teacher
- About Dayabhavan and RNTCP program
- Introduction to TB.
- Mode of transmission and Symptoms
- Types of TB
- Treatment for TB
- Prevention of the disease
- Service available at Dayabhavan
- Service available at Government facilities
- Responsibility of the publics.
- Expected outcome of this project.